Sunday, May 25, 2008

Springwater Corridor



I decided to try a new route this Saturday. So, the kids and Christy dropped me off downtown Portland near OMSI. You can see one of my mechanical crew (both kids are my "mechanics") help get me ready for the ride.





The route I rode today is called the Springwater Corridor. The trail starts basically as OSMI and ends near Boring. The trail is a busy one, so getting a picture without anyone but myself was tough for my photography crew. (Yes, I have a photography and mechanical crew...... I need alot of support).
You can see the beautiful skyline, Willamette River, and Hawthorne Bridge in the background.




After dropping me off, the family did some shopping and then drove out to meet me at the agreed pick up point, Eagle Fern Park near Estacada. On the way, Ashley took some pictures of the beautiful day. The forecast called for thundershowers, so we were pleasantly surprised to get what you see.

No comments: