Monday, March 10, 2008

Championship Saturday



Okay, you would think that after showing pictures of the first two rounds of the playoffs, that I would have great pictures of the last game and a recap of the action. But I don't. It was near 6:00pm when the game started and I was pictured out. So, what you see here is Justin and his buddies Wyatt and Trevor goofing around between games. Both of these boys live close and are good friends for Justin.

The other picture shows Justin on the phone talking to Christy. Both Christy and Ashley were in Seattle all weekend at a Christian Education conference. I didn't really listen to much of the conversation, however did hear Justin telling Christy that he "got the first double-double in his career."
Ha! His career! I thought that was funny.

Oh yeah, they won the tournament in impressive fashion. So much for a riveting recap.

No comments: